Subject: Re: It's a Girl! No! It's a Boy!
From: [email-masked] (Animation Productions)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 1995 12:08:00

In article  Stephen Bowie <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I got upset ....  then calmed and couldn't be bothered posting a 
>>complaint, but since you did. YES it piss=E9d me off, why couldn't he 
>>send it directly to whoever wanted it?

>Well...let's give a guy who just had a kid a little leeway fro=20
>spontaneous mistakes, shall we?  It's not that I approve of the practice=20
>though, as he could have posted a small note offering to e-mail the jpeg=20
>to anyone who couldn't live without it. =20

>Stephan Bowie

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like an ogar. :  )  . I'm really a nice person, 
and as I said I wasn't going to complain but someone else did so I thought I'd 
just like a point made out of it. It's cool that he want's to show of his kid.

Geoff Suttor

--
[email-masked] (Animation Productions) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]